I have been working in the photographic industry for over 30 years and my passion is wedding photography. I also shoot events, family portraits, school proms, birthdays, Christmas parties, make-overs and boudoir, either at your home or a location of your choice.
My aim is to tell stories through my pictures. I have developed a natural, photo-journalistic or ‘documentary’ style which captures your special day with as little intrusion or fuss as possible. I believe a good wedding photographer will tell your story without taking over your day.
I have photographed more than 500 weddings and I am a qualified member of both the Society of Wedding & Portrait Photographers (LSWPP) and the British Professional Photographers Association.
I am based in Swansea, South Wales, but I’m happy to travel throughout the UK and Europe.
- You can choose from full day (bridal prep to first dance), half day (up to wedding breakfast or speeches), with or without preparations, it’s up to you.
- Every package includes fully edited images in high resolution on a USB drive.
- You will receive a password protected, secure online gallery of all your images.
- I can also supply high quality printed albums.
- I can also provide a second photographer to cover the groom’s preparations, or arrival at the church / venue, if required, for a small additional cost.